Welcome to the Rising World Fandom
Rising World is a voxel based open-world sandbox game, featuring a procedurally generated world, playable in single and multi-player. The game was green-lit on steam on December 3rd, 2014. Rising World is similar to other open world voxel based games, but has a heavy focus on the creative aspect right now.
The game is currently US$14.99 on steam, or your regional equivalent.
What is "Rising World"?Edit
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Varied weather, including rain, thunderstorms and fog
- Serverside script support (LUA)